Thank you for your interest in donating your used vehicle to Union Rescue Mission. It’s a simple way to save the hassle of selling a used car. You’ll receive a great tax break while helping people who are experiencing homelessness.
Proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will help provide:
- Hot, nourishing meals
- A safe place to sleep
- Clean, warm clothing
- Life-saving health care
- Counseling and job training
- The Good News of God’s love
Simply donate your car, motor home, motorcycle, or boat – whether it’s operational or not – to URM. We comply with IRS rules and regulations governing vehicle donations made to nonprofit organizations.
Ready to donate your used vehicle?
- Call our Vehicle Donation Program at 800-833-0078 (Monday 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.; Tuesday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- We will arrange FREE pickup of your vehicle at your convenience – within 24 hours of your call. We handle all the work to save you time and paperwork.
- You will receive a tax-deductible receipt for your kind and generous donation.
Interested in donating a used vehicle? Call our Vehicle Donation Program at 800-833-0078 today.