4 things you can do remotely to help during this Crisis!
1. Change your Facebook profile picture and help raise awareness about URM
2. Share our YouTube Series videos “Stories from Skid Row
3. Start a Facebook Fundraiser
4. Sign up for the URM Virtual Walk 2020
5. Give! Anything help during this time of crisis.
Stories from Skid Row: Carlos
Carlos is one of the toughest men Union Rescue Mission has ever seen. Find out how he left 26 years of violence and self-inflicted harm in the dust, thanks to caring people like you.
Stories from Skid Row: Daisy
You might remember Daisy from the first time we featured her story on Stories from Skid Row. Watch Daisy’s story update now to see how she is continuing to move forward, with God’s help. You’ll be blessed by her story and how far she’s come!
Stories from Skid Row: Amanda
Amanda had to do things no woman should have to do in order to survive the streets of Skid Row. Expecting a child and addicted to drugs, Amanda knew something had to change. After seeking treatment, she found Hope Gardens.